HP Photosmart all in one printer C903a

vbimport

What is the best software that will let me print my own cd/dvd labels on to printable discs, I have a HP Photosmart C309a all in one printer

Welcome to the forum Ritchieone1 :slight_smile:

Personally I use CD-Labelprint, but that comes with canon stuff.

Moving your thread over to the ‘Disc Printing and Labeling’ forum :wink:

[QUOTE=Ritchieone1;2511386]What is the best software that will let me print my own cd/dvd labels on to printable discs, I have a HP Photosmart C309a all in one printer[/QUOTE]
I think there is some misunderstanding of my request I want to print directly onto printable discs, the App on the printer only allows the templates to be printed I want to print my own pictures onto the discs Thanks for the help anyway

The HP application should allow you to insert an image as a background for the label, but most will agree it’s a pitiful bit of software.

Check into Acoustica and SureThing to see if they support that printer.

[QUOTE=CDan;2511784]The HP application should allow you to insert an image as a background for the label, but most will agree it’s a pitiful bit of software.

Check into Acoustica and SureThing to see if they support that printer.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the links , all that was needed to make it a decent bit of software was the option of importing from my pictures I will try those links later

Hey Richieone have to tried this site for copying on discshttp://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01622666&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3737195

screamin’ and cryin’ the blues:bow:

[QUOTE=Ritchieone1;2511386]What is the best software that will let me print my own cd/dvd labels on to printable discs, I have a HP Photosmart C309a all in one printer[/QUOTE]
I’ve used Acoustica without any problems. Can you rename your thread so it shows C309a instead of C903a?

If this hasn’t been posted anywhere else, the HP C309a leaves roller marks on Taiyo Yuden/JVC Water Shield media.