HP DVD940i &DVD1040i?

Are these dvd drives any good?I’am having my pc-builder friend.Put all of my current pc into a new case next week.And a new mobo is being installed too.
My current set-up is a HP Pavilion a1430n
AMD 64 x 2 3800+
250GB Samsung Spinpoint P120 7200rpm 8mb hdd
1GB(512mb x 2)PC3200 DDR400MHz Corsair value
ASUS NAGAMI MOBO
Corsair 520w
BFG Tech 7950GT 512MB OC
HP LightScribe dual-layer DVD/CD Writer drive

New PC Case is a Antec 900 Gaming case
My new mobo is a BioStar 6100-M9
I’am also adding a sound card: Chaintech AV710
and a 320GB Seagate 7200rpm 16mb hdd
CPU COOLER: Artic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro

I’am wanting to know if these two dvd burners are worthy of buying?Or what should I buy?I like to burn movies.My budget for the burner is about $70.00

I purchased the HP DVD940i Lightscribe Super-Multi DVD Burner - 18x DVD±R Burn, 16x DVD±R Read, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD±R DL, 48x32x CD-R/RW, internal drive and haven’t owned it for a month. Now the darn thing stopped working completely. When I first got the thing it worked great. Let me just say that I never tried to burn a single CD yet and chose it because I trusted the HP name. I bought the thing as part of a kit of parts for a new computer that I was putting together. So it was used to load all my disks and even watched a couple of movies. But the performance progresively got worse. First it stopped booting from any disk that I wanted to load, so I installed a second CD player, but was still able to read files. Now it won’t read a damn thing. I returning it.