HP delivers wrong graphic card

Dear Myce community,

I would like to share the following thing. I have bought a lovely HP Pavilion x360 14-ba125nd.
It has a nice IPS touchscreen, Intel i5, B&O speakers, it also has a Nvidia Geforce 940MX.

And especially I want to talk about the last thing. I figured out that the 940MX has two versions.
One with DDR3 and one with GDDR5. And I found it out the hard way.
Because I thought I bought a laptop with GDDR5, and I found out through GPU-Z and Nvidia System information that I have a DDR3 version.

The reason why I thought that it would be the GDDR5 versions is because the HP site told me so! I have uploaded a documents below so you can check it yourself.
HP STORE

What I am also amazed about is that HP corrected some of the info on the site. So now you can see that on some places they say its DDR3 and some GDDR5.
The site originaly was uniform GDDR5. So while this is going on the changed the site.

I am flabbergasted that this happend and I am really curious what you think about this.

BTW I am Dutch so sorry for the crappy English, the site is in dutch as wel… But I don’t think it is a problem the find the specs :wink:

HP originele website|690x388