HP CD-RW Plus 9100i refuses to burn anything

vbimport

I just bought an IDE HP CD-RW Plus 9100i Drive. 8x W/4x RW/32x R, etc....
I put it like this:
Primary IDE : HDD (master)
Secondary IDE : CD-RW (master)

Using Nero 5.0.0.3, whenever I try to burn any CD, it says "unspecified Writer error". And sometimes, it gives me "Error in CDB field".

Even tried Easy EC Creator, and it too gave me "Invalid CDB field" error.

HEEELLLLPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!

I also have a Hp9110i and he Burns everything
The problem is the software.I use Clone cd
CDRWin Nero and it burns
EVERYTHING

Hello:

First off thanks for the informative site , I have learned alot from you but still have some questions.

I have the hp 9110i and have installed the adaptec ezcdcreator software, after reading your site I think I might have made a mistake.

I have this drive instaled and working but I don’t know how to make a back up copy of a program like paint shop pro or golive or anything else as a matter of fact.
I read somewhere that if you install ezcdcreator which came with the drive that clone cd nor nero wont work on your system. I have installed this program not knowing this information so am I stuck.

Basicall can anyone tell me how do make a back up copy of a program with detailed instructions.

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaiser_Sose:
[b]Hello:

Basicall can anyone tell me how do make a back up copy of a program with detailed instructions.

Thanks

[/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On-The-Fly
Easy CD Creator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>code:</font><HR><pre>

Insert a blank CD into the destination Recorder and the original CD into the source CD Reader.
Click on CD Copier instead of EZ CD Creator Deluxe.
Go to the Advanced tab.
In the ‘Current CD Recorder Speed’ make sure that it is at the maximum that your Recorder can go.
If you have any problems, change it to either 2x or 1x.
If you want to do a test run, click on the ‘Test’ button.
If you want to write straight onto a CD without any testing, click on the ‘Copy’ button.
If all of the settings are correct hit the main ‘Copy’ button.

for more info i sggest you start reading this site:http://www.cdrwcentral.com
it helpes you a lot!

regards,
R_N

some people say that nero does nog recognise the HP 91… cdr’s so that may be the problem see if there is a driver update for your CDR

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WoodenKnight:
[b]I just bought an IDE HP CD-RW Plus 9100i Drive. 8x W/4x RW/32x R, etc…
I put it like this:
Primary IDE : HDD (master)
Secondary IDE : CD-RW (master)

Using Nero 5.0.0.3, whenever I try to burn any CD, it says “unspecified Writer error”. And sometimes, it gives me “Error in CDB field”.

Even tried Easy EC Creator, and it too gave me “Invalid CDB field” error.

HEEELLLLPPPPPPP !!![/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>