HP 9150i problem

Hi, I tried to copy RallySport Challenge (Safedisk 2.51 protection) but had problems when writing to cd-r. I used the profile Safedisk2.51 with AWS (CloneCD). Reading was succesfull but it failed to write. Then I tried to use Blindwrite…again the program read the CD ok but when I tried to write cd-r, it failed…did not start writing as in clonecd. In blindwrite it writes in SAO mode but not in DAO mode. That game does not work if it is written in SAO mode.

Does anyone have ideas what is wrong with my writer…?

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

yep… the burner seems to be a LG CED8080B OEM… this one isnt able write RAW-DAO… and there is no way to change it… sorry. :Z

Originally posted by FiReKiLL
yep… the burner seems to be a LG CED8080B OEM… this one isnt able write RAW-DAO… and there is no way to change it… sorry. :Z

Wrong. HP9100 series is actually a Sony drive (I forget the model number, it has been posted in the firmware forum in the past).

But the reason for the copy fail is probably the same.

nope… i´m right… the hp 9150i was sold with Sony CRX140E and LG CED8080B in…
i had this drive by myself… but i sold it…

Ok, thanks a lot guys! So I tell to my friend that it would be best to sell that drive to someone :bigsmile:
I have Liteon LTR 48125W (updated) so I can suggest him buying that kind of a drive :smiley: