HowTo Add New MenuButtons With Text In The Back

vbimport

Hi folks,

I think that its not possible right now, but I try.

After joining 2 DVDs to one, I replaced the new brown “Join-Menu from DVDRemake” (=Diskrootmenu = DRM) with my own one.

After that I add a new button on each original DVD-menu as a jump backwards to the DRM to play the other movie.

The backward jump buttons are working fine, but the problem is:
You cant see them.

So is there a way to add a text somehow behind the button saying for example “Rootmenu” or sth else. Otherwise a little gif in the back or sth else?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Chris

[quote=hoschie;1398886]Hi folks,

I think that its not possible right now, but I try.

After joining 2 DVDs to one, I replaced the new brown “Join-Menu from DVDRemake” (=Diskrootmenu = DRM) with my own one.

After that I add a new button on each original DVD-menu as a jump backwards to the DRM to play the other movie.

The backward jump buttons are working fine, but the problem is:
You cant see them.

So is there a way to add a text somehow behind the button saying for example “Rootmenu” or sth else. Otherwise a little gif in the back or sth else?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Chris[/quote]

The problem is with Highlighting, even setting the color scheme to match the other buttons doesn’t help. There’s some kind of highlighting color mask that the program is not giving us access to edit. The box merel defiune what area of the mask to highlight and which color of the mask to use. If you just want to change color that easy, it uses the CLUT’s pallete for buttons and subtitles but actually adding data is beyond it’s current ability but maybe someday he’ll fix that.

Apart from reviving old threads krazy kat, the issue has to do with the subpic packs which form the button highlights. You can edit these with DVDSubEdit (remember to edit both P&S and WS). It is not a function of DVDRMP.

Regards