How to view DVDFAB copies on computer

I’m new to the Forum. I just stared using DVDFAB and it works great making backups to DVD but my question is: after the files are copied to my hard drive how can I view the full copy on my computer? Currently i have to click each VTS file to view. Is there a way to do this in DVDFAB or is another software program needed?

Thanks!

What media players do you have on your computer now?

VLC, http://www.videolan.org/vlc/, is a very good player. You can select “open folder” and select the movie folder to play.

[quote=jpetros106;2237053]I’m new to the Forum. I just stared using DVDFAB and it works great making backups to DVD but my question is: after the files are copied to my hard drive how can I view the full copy on my computer? Currently i have to click each VTS file to view. Is there a way to do this in DVDFAB or is another software program needed?

Thanks![/quote]
Most media player software has an open file/folder like WinDVD which lets you browse to a folder or a file :slight_smile:
if you don’t have WinDVD you can use VLC which is very good and at a good price([B]FREE[/B] :bigsmile: )

Whappo ya beat me :doh::bigsmile:

Thanks for the quick response. I currently use Power DVD and Windows Media. I’ll look into the others since I am not very thrilled with the 2 I have.

I just use the VIDEO_TS.IFO file. I have it associated with Nero ShowTime. I can also drag/drop it on the icons of ShowTime, MPC, JetAudio and WMP11. The whole DVD plays normally.