How to use "NeroCmd.exe" to burn a "Multisession DVD-RW"("Start Multisessio

vbimport

Hi,matze

How to use “NeroCmd.exe” to burn a “Multisession DVD-RW”(“Start Multisession Disc”)?
And how to use “NeroCmd.exe” to burn a “Multisession DVD-RW”(“Continue Multisession Disc”)?

Please give me some parameters lines. Thank’s!

Follow the parameters lines is my use’s but can not to make a “Multisession DVD-RW”:

–write ; select write command
–drivename k ; select drive is ‘K’
–dvd ;
–close_session ;
–real --recursive --iso awaker_cdrw_test --iso-mode2 --import_iso_only ;
–create_iso_fs ;
h:\psyche-docs.dat ;
:bow:

Hi,matze

Help me, Thank’s!

Sorry, writing multisession on DVD-RW and DVD+RW is currently not supported by NeroAPI.

Hi,matze

How to use “NeroCmd.exe” to burn a “Multisession CD-RW/CD-R”(“Start Multisession Disc”)?
And how to use “NeroCmd.exe” to burn a “Multisession CD-RW/CD-R”(“Continue Multisession Disc”)?

Please give me some parameters lines. Thank’s!

Follow the parameters lines is my use’s but can not to make a “Multisession CD-RW”:

—write ; select write command
–drivename k ; select drive is ‘K’
–media_type media_cdrw ;
–close_session ;
–real --tao --recursive --iso awaker_cdrw_test --iso-mode2
h:\psyche-docs.dat:o :rolleyes:

Can we hope to see multisession DVD in 6.0 release of API or in any finite time? :confused:

Multisession support for DVD+RW and DVD-RW will be included in NeroAPI in the near future, but not in the first demo release.

Note, that you can nevertheless write multisession DVD+R and DVD-R with NeroAPI/NeroCMD also with Nero 5.5.

Multisession on DVD+RW and DVD-RW is now supported by NeroAPI up from version 6.0.0.12.

Hi,

If multisession burning is possible with NeroAPI now.
What are the settings for e.g. NeroBurn to start a multisession disc ?

… same as with ordinary CDs. The only difference is the concept of virtual multisession. If VMS is supported, NERO_CD_INFO will have [color=black]NCDIMF_VIRTUALMULTISESSION bit set in [color=black]ncdiMediumFlags field. You can then call NeroGetVMSInfo() to get additional info. If you want to import a VMS, be sure to supply NIITEF_IMPORT_VMS_SESSION flag to NeroImportDataTrack().

[/color][/color]

If it is possible to burn multisession dvd discs with neroAPi could yu please tell me where I will be able to get it to download?