How to use DVD Shrink

vbimport

Ive downloaded DVD Shrink 3.2. (Attached). Id like to put a dvd movie onto a dvd r disc but contents of the movie are too big. Could you tell me how to, from the start, how to use DVD Shrink please, do i delete some items to make it smaller??:smiley:

There are many guides for using DVDShrink that are far more comprehensive than what we can put into answers here in your thread. I suggest doing some reading at www.mrbass.org or go through the step by step video instructions at www.dvdshrink.info By the way, don’t worry about the guides using a slightly older version of Shrink at dvdshrink.info, they are still valid.

There are even some guides here at MyCE: http://club.myce.com/f72/

I rip full with DVDFab then start of the DVDShrink to then open files on the hard drive where DVDFab put them. Then to choose Full Backup and it shrink to fit on single layer DVD disk media, output to ISO and burn with Nero or Imgburn programs. It should auto shrink to fit on single layer by default on my experience.

There are many guides for using DVDShrink that are far more comprehensive than what we can put into answers here in your thread. I suggest doing some reading at www.mrbass.org or go through the step by step video instructions at www.dvdshrink.info By the way, don’t worry about the guides using a slightly older version of Shrink at dvdshrink.info, they are still valid.

Thank You