How to use an iso file you have in pieces

Hello! I’m new to using Iso’s and emulators. I have a few games as Iso’s on my computer and one of them came in pieces. I don’t know how to get it to work… I have 8 parts to it. The game is one of my favorites, Castlevania SotN (Symphony of the Night). I have Daemon Tools and a playstation emulator but no matter what I do neither will ply it and I’m guessing because it’s in 8 pieces but I have no clue as to how to put it back together again. Any info on this subject would be welcome.

I be the eight pieces are really zipped files and if you highlight all of them and unzip it then it may be one ISO.

Well yes all the pieces are in .rar style but when I extract them thy are all seperated… should I just throw all the pieces into a single folder or am I just being dumb? lol… Also it won’t allow me to extract them all at once, it does only part 1. When I try to extract the rest it gives me a diagnostic error stating that the .bin file is broken

[QUOTE=Apocrypha23;2305965]Well yes all the pieces are in .rar style but when I extract them thy are all seperated… should I just throw all the pieces into a single folder or am I just being dumb? lol… Also it won’t allow me to extract them all at once, it does only part 1. When I try to extract the rest it gives me a diagnostic error stating that the .bin file is broken[/QUOTE]

download and install winrar.(not free but will get trial period of few days)once installed,close it,then just have to double click on the first rar file.when the program window opens,select on top of the main window extract to.in next window will see the destination path.this is where your file will be extracted to(make sure to know the name etc so you can find it.usually goes to your documents folder)on the bottom of the window,click okay.(note-if you have already tried to extract it before,may get a message saying file already exits and do you want to replace it,if you do,click,yes to all)once you click okay all the files will be extracted into one file into the named folder.thats all you have to do.now the file is in the folder that was selected.if you get an error message while extracting that the file is corrupt,have to download the files again.preferably from a different source.hope this helps,have a good one

Well I just did what you said to do Greyaburton and unfortunately it didn’t work… I think I may be doing something wrong but I can’t tell what, oh and the .rar file has a .bin file in it… that’s what comes out when I extract… and then inside that there are more .bin files and some folders.

Buy the damn games