How to update DvDFab?

I purchased DvDFab Platinum a few years ago. Didnt use it for a long time. So I need an update, but cant find any update button in the file. Whats to do?
Thx for reply!

Hi and welcome to CDFreaks :slight_smile:

Maybe going to dvdfab website and downloading the whole installer will be sufficient. No need to uninstall the previous one under normal conditions, although if it is a very old version that you have, you might not be still entitled to update to the latest version.

What version do you have?

[quote=joshua4;2214693]I purchased DvDFab Platinum a few years ago. Didnt use it for a long time. So I need an update, but cant find any update button in the file. Whats to do?
Thx for reply![/quote]
Since you purchased it a few years ago that means your lifetime update/upgrade it still applies to you however you will need to go to dvdfab.com and request a new registration key for version 5, If your email has changed since then you will need to update your email within their database first then request for the new reg key :wink:

I had version DVDfab4, now a fresh install of DVDfab5, and got a new key.
All works fine. :slight_smile:
Thx a lot!

[quote=joshua4;2216092]I had version DVDfab4, now a fresh install of DVDfab5, and got a new key.
All works fine. :slight_smile:
Thx a lot![/quote]
:wink: Have a nice day :flower: