How to transform a Image file in CloneCd file?

vbimport

Hi , i hawe a .img file (Not CloneCD) and i want to burn the thing with Clone .
What i must do to obtain the 3 filles i need ?(*.CCD, *.IMG and *.SUB )
thx :wink:

Burn it on a cd(-rw) and feed that to clonecd

Sry , don’t understand nothing , what you mean ? the Clone CD can burn only CCD files , he can see the file like this .
I need something who will transform the file in a ccd file + img + sub file .
Thx

Originally posted by M.N.F
Sry , don’t understand nothing , what you mean ? the Clone CD can burn only CCD files , he can see the file like this .
Thx

Not sure I understand.:confused: . What program did you use to create the .img file?

I assume it’s a native WinImage file…:slight_smile:

why does it ‘have’ to be burnt back with clone? curious

Originally posted by philamber

Not sure I understand.:confused: . What program did you use to create the .img file?

I think that is a backup made with cdrwin , i cant’ remember exactly , I use CDRWIN , Winimage , Fireburner, CCD ,Winiso for transforming .
I want to burn with Clone beause is a protected backup .

I want to burn with Clone beause is a protected backup .

Do you know what protection is being used? If it isn’t a serious one (SD2 or SecuRom new) then mount the image with Daemon Tools and copy it as usual…

If it’s not a Clone image to start with then there is no point in attempting to burn it with Clone.
The protection won’t be there anyway.

Protection is SD2 2.51 , damn harsh stuff

Thx

You can’t just make the subchannel data out of nowhere! It’s not included in the img file. Here’s what the other guy was saying to do. Find out which program you made it with, and write it. then read to image with clonecd. It’s the only way to get the files you want, unless you want to just make up the subchannel data or something, which wouldn’t work.

Issue fixed CD burned 1:1 , yahooooooooo ,… i transformed the Image in a ISO file with Winiso 5.3 and i burned after with BlindWrite .
Image is perfect , i checked and compared CRC’s with original image from HD (Cdcheck 3.0) and verifyed the sectors with Clony XXL .
Burner ussed Liteon 40x12x48 .
Thx for help guys :wink:

must love those Liteons :bow: :bow: :bow: