How to TOTALLY Uninstall 1Click Pro?

Just tried the newest release of 1Click DVd copy pro [ 3.3.3.0 ] to see if there were any real improvements. None found and the trial ran out so uninstalled it and [tried] to go back to using my older registered version. Program starts then a registration window from the 3.3.3.0 version pops up. Un/ reinstalled my old version and same thing, some registration bug for the new release is stuck. Anyone know how to totally uninstall 1click pro so I can reinstall my older version. The included uninstall utility obviously leaves some tag in the registry or such.

You will need to contact 1click for help.

[QUOTE=Mr_Furious;2210044]Just tried the newest release of 1Click DVD copy pro [ 3.3.3.0 ] to see if there were any real improvements. None found and the trial ran out so uninstalled it and [tried] to go back to using my older registered version. Program starts then a registration window from the 3.3.3.0 version pops up. UN/ reinstalled my old version and same thing, some registration bug for the new release is stuck. Anyone know how to totally uninstall 1click pro so I can reinstall my older version. The included uninstall utility obviously leaves some tag in the registry or such.[/QUOTE]

What version of 1Click were you previously using ?

You should be able to try 1ClickDVDCopyPRO
-IF- You have never installed it before

If you were already using 1ClickPRO
It wasn’t a trial
You Updated the Program

If you wish to use DVD43 as your Decrypter :
For many of the Newer releases

• say even as far back as a year or more
    You need to be using the most Current DVD43
    Google= DVD43.com

It is also imperative
That you be using the most current Update of 1Click
You are dependent on 1Click’s CPRx updates

Even If using AnyDVD as your decrypter
You still should be using the most current version of 1Click

I am very surprised that this is the first issue that you’ve encountered

• using an older Version
    :confused:

Anyway … Here’s What you need to do :

You may need to [I][B]Renew[/B][/I] your license to use a newer version.
The 1Click Products License Renewal is $19.00

You can check your license renewal date [B]here[/B]

1CLICK DVD COPY - LICENSE RENEWAL Here

1CLICK DVD COPY PRO - LICENSE RENEWAL Here

That’s the most I can help you with
[B]Registration Issues are solely a LGSI Customer Support matter[/B]

Feel free to contact them here :
[B]Contact LGSI Support[/B]

:slight_smile:

I had already followed the “total uninstall” procedure linked to numerous times on LG’s own support forum but still had the same problem. Finally re-installed the 3.3.3.0 trial then used some voodoo and found a few extra registry entries not mentioned in the manual cleanup instructions. Deleted them and now I’m back to using my old version which still works fine for what I need it to do [I’m [U]not[/U] duping new releases with mondo copy protection].