How to simply split two one DVD and then merge it?

Hi there,
I want to do simple thing, split one DVD9 disc to two DVD5 ones. And i found a several programs which can do that(Clone DVD,DVD Fab,DVD cloner, etc…) But none of them have option to reverse this process when needed.
So I need a program that can do both things, and that is easy to operate.
I tried to look on this forum and on internet but without success.
Can anybody help me?

Welcome to the forum Use merge in Dvd Fab Platinum. Here is the how to link.
http://docs.dvdfab.com/index.php/Main/DVDToDVDMerge

Thanks for your answer and for the welcome message.
But there is one problem with this tutorial you showed me.
"There are no menus on merged volumes"
Let me explain again, i want a program that can simply(if possible without too much thinking.hehe) back up my DVD9 to to DVD5 disc. And then one day i want to be possible to do the reverse process (easy is key word here) and have original DVD9 back(like it was before splitting it).
So maybe program that can remember what was done first time and load the same settings to reverse the process will be ideal solution(if exists).

[QUOTE=Mifi;1917823]Thanks for your answer and for the welcome message.
But there is one problem with this tutorial you showed me.
"There are no menus on merged volumes"
Let me explain again, i want a program that can simply(if possible without too much thinking.hehe) back up my DVD9 to to DVD5 disc. And then one day i want to be possible to do the reverse process (easy is key word here) and have original DVD9 back(like it was before splitting it).
So maybe program that can remember what was done first time and load the same settings to reverse the process will be ideal solution(if exists).[/QUOTE]

As my good friend and fellow member pointed out DVDFab Platinum has the merge mode and also has a split mode to do just the job you want done BUT if you are talking about putting a menu on both dvd5 after splitting the dvd9 then you will need another program to do that which you can use NERO if I’m not mistaken

As my good friend and fellow member pointed out DVDFab Platinum has the merge mode and also has a split mode to do just the job you want done BUT if you are talking about putting a menu on both dvd5 after splitting the dvd9 then you will need another program to do that which you can use NERO if I’m not mistaken

Ok i misunderstood the manual. I dont need meny on second disc. Thanks a lot for your help :bow: