How to show a DVD as an oversize

vbimport

I have a DVD video of 2.4 GB and want to burn on 4.7 GB DVD. But I want to show the property of the DVD more than 4.7 GB by burning only 2.4 GB on it.

Please help me regarding it. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums birsojit

You’ll have to explain this one:

But I want to show the property of the DVD more than 4.7 GB by burning only 2.4 GB on it.

I’m not at all sure what you want to do here.

By the way, you’ll only get about 4.3gb of data onto a nominal 4.7gb disk. Not that it matters in this case.

I have a DVD video of 2.4GB and want to burn on a 4.7GB DVD. But when anyone check the property of my burn DVD I want to show them as 7GB.

That’s mean actual DVD size is 4.7GB but when we check the property of the DVD its used space will show as 7GB.

[QUOTE=birsojit;2504808]I have a DVD video of 2.4GB and want to burn on a 4.7GB DVD. But when anyone check the property of my burn DVD I want to show them as 7GB.

That’s mean actual DVD size is 4.7GB but when we check the property of the DVD its used space will show as 7GB.[/QUOTE]

That is something of a impossible thing for it to do. Are you sure of the original file size? Also what program are you using to burn the video? And when you mean dvd video are you sure of the format it is saved as?