How to set Administrator privileges in managing files/ folders in Windows 7 64 bit

vbimport

I have 2 hard drives in my Dell Studio 540 Desktop. Running Windows 7 64 bit. Both drives have the OS installed. The original Master 500 Gb has now become the Slave of an added 2 Tb which became the Master Drive. When I boot from the new Master im having issues trying to save files on folders. It tells me I neeed administrator authorization. so if it is an image it tells me it would save in the My Pictures folder.
What can I do to change this? Can anyone help me with a step by step guide?
Thank you kindly

This may be a good starting point:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms717801(VS.85).aspx

[QUOTE=MSWhip;2556199]I have 2 hard drives in my Dell Studio 540 Desktop. Running Windows 7 64 bit. Both drives have the OS installed. The original Master 500 Gb has now become the Slave of an added 2 Tb which became the Master Drive. When I boot from the new Master im having issues trying to save files on folders. It tells me I neeed administrator authorization. so if it is an image it tells me it would save in the My Pictures folder.
What can I do to change this? Can anyone help me with a step by step guide?
Thank you kindly[/QUOTE]

Are you running the “Home Premium” if so your account has limitations even as administrator, however you can increase your privilege level by using a log-on password for your account but your account will still be limited.