How to rip to zune and windows media player?

vbimport

ok i’m trying to rip to my computer so i can watch movies on my xbox. i usually always clone and have no problems with disc. i’m trying to save a little money so i was wondering. intead of cloning can i save to my computer (MS VISTA) and open the media center on my xbox and watch. would i lose any clarity? question 2. my windows 7 phone uses zune. is there a way to transfer my movies to my phone? would i need to rip the movies in both formats( wmv and zune )? wmv for windows media center for xbox and zune for the windows 7 phone? if somebody could give me the settings in a simplified step by step guide i would be very thankful.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

[QUOTE=Tbonenga;2588375]ok i’m trying to rip to my computer so i can watch movies on my xbox. i usually always clone and have no problems with disc. i’m trying to save a little money so i was wondering. intead of cloning can i save to my computer (MS VISTA) and open the media center on my xbox and watch. would i lose any clarity? question 2. my windows 7 phone uses zune. is there a way to transfer my movies to my phone? would i need to rip the movies in both formats( wmv and zune )? wmv for windows media center for xbox and zune for the windows 7 phone? if somebody could give me the settings in a simplified step by step guide i would be very thankful.
THANKS IN ADVANCE[/QUOTE]

The windows 7 phone should support WMV, it’s worth a try…