How to Rip some the best shots from different DVD’s to make 1 'best of'

Hello,

I want to know, which program I need to make a complication of several matches. Because I have 5 matches on 5 dvd’s, and I want the best shots from every game on 1 dvd.
And I also wanna know how to save a dvd on my computer. Because that is an important thing if I wanna make a complication of the dvd’s

I look forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks, Cane

English is not your primary language, is it?

Welcome to the Forum Cane

Yes I know exactly what you are after! You want to Rip some the best shots from your DVD’s and burn it onto a DVD ! You are in luck because there is a very good Tutorial and easy to follow and tells you all the software you will need and most of it is for :bow: free ! Right HERE if there is something you can’t follow in the Tutorial just post here again.

You want to make a compilation (I probably mis-spelled that). You need to give a little more detail and be a little more specific. Are you wanting to put several computer games on one disk? What are the games (copy protection varies quite a bit). I’m not farmiliar with copying games a lot but perhaps someone else with more knoledge might help if they knew more.
As far as getting the dvd’s onto your computer, again, what kind of dvd’s, movies, games, other software?
Fyi, here is something that might help (if it is games or software). You can make an image file (if the disk has copy protection then it is dependant on what the particular software is, and therefor what copy protection it has, to know what program to use). If there is no copy protection, you can make an image file (several programs will do that), and use daemon tools. Daemon tools will create a virtual drive for the image, and the software on the image, as well as other programs and the computer will think that the image file on your hard drive is an actual disk in a disk drive.

ripit, i think he means sporting events…

and i think the guide linked to above is a very fine starting place, although I think you’d get a better result doing actual digital video editing, but for a beginner editing is tough (hell even for a film major, editing sucks :))

Keyword “matches”. Thanks, I missed that.

Thank you for your answer, I will take a look at that.
On the dvd you will see me playing basketball. And it is correct that I wanna compilate the best shots of my on one dvd. The dvd I will send to an University in the USA.
Thabk you, Cane

I have dowmload shrink, but if I open the dvd in Shrink he gives an error. Invalid DVD navigation structure??
What is the problem know? I hope you can help me, thank you.

No it is my 2nd language. You are right, my english is not so fluently, but I try.
Thank you.

Sure wish we had a smelling checker on this forum!