How to rip Audio Dvd to MP3?

I bought Arch Enemy - Anthems Of Rebellion and it came with a bonus audio only DVD with 6 songs (3 dolby digital 5.1) and was wondering how I can rip those songs.

Didnt think EAC would work but tried it anyway. According to EAC its just 1 track.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Savannah

Didnt think EAC would work but tried it anyway. According to EAC its just 1 track.
Please, tell me honestly if you tried to use the search feature ? I guess not.

What on earth has EAC to do w DVD ? :confused:

Anyway, here you are !

DVD (movie) audio to mp3

DVD Audio Rippers

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]Please, tell me honestly if you tried to use the search feature ? I guess not.

What on earth has EAC to do w DVD ? :confused:

Anyway, here you are !

DVD (movie) audio to mp3

DVD Audio Rippers [/B]

Honestly? Yes I did. Guess Im not as good as most people when it comes to searching. Thanks for the links.

Originally posted by Savannah

Guess Im not as good as most people when it comes to searching.
Thanks for the links.
Right.:iagree: Da_Taxman is the best. :bigsmile:

You are welcome !