How to rip a cd data in one sission

vbimport

hi i need help how to rip my data cd after i use it…

some of my friends are asking for my application…
even i don’t want them to get my application thy are still copying it to cd… so i want that if i will burn that application on a cd he/she could only use it once… and if he/she try’s to use it again it will not work properly anymore…

hope that someone could help me I’m already annoyed of what my fiends are doing please help me…:bow:

If you don’t want them to have or make copies then don’t let them borrow the CD, as for the type of protection your asking about …good luck even the movie industry is still trying to find one themselves.

[QUOTE=Leurie;2611124]hi i need help how to rip my data cd after i use it…

some of my friends are asking for my application…
even i don’t want them to get my application thy are still copying it to cd… so i want that if i will burn that application on a cd he/she could only use it once… and if he/she try’s to use it again it will not work properly anymore…

hope that someone could help me I’m already annoyed of what my fiends are doing please help me…:bow:[/QUOTE]

What kinda data cd are you talking about? And if you don’t want them getting your apps or data cd don’t give it out. That is very simple to do tell them if they want something similar they must go out and by it themselves and use it on cd/dvd they own and not on yours. As the MODs says the industry is trying to figure that copy protection and still looking. As anything if they can be read someone will find a way to copy it. It that simple but someone will find a way. “Where there is a will there is a way”.