How to return Samsung Galaxy Note 7?

vbimport

Hi. I bought Note 7 during my Business Trip to Dubai. I have no clue how to return it back. Any suggestions?

Talk to Samsung directly: 1-844-365-6197

^ Yeah. When you contact Samsung, they should be able to send you a fireproof box in the mail for you to return the device. They should also inform you of what you’ll need to do in order to get a refund, or direct you to the best way to contact the retailer which sold you the Note 7.

The whole replacement process has been a debacle. It took me 3-4 hours in an AT&T store and the only reason I got a replacement phone was the kid helping me tried doing what is called a BRE exchange. BRE stands for Buyer’s Remorse Exchange. So basically I returned my Note 7 because I wasn’t satisfied with it and replaced it with a Note 7. Otherwise, I would have never been able to get a replacement phone under the program established for this process.

There have been around 100 phones out of almost 2 million that have caught fire. I am going to try and hold out returning mine until February when the Galaxy S8 is supposedly hitting the market. I will use my G3 when flying.