How to remove roxio/sonic remnants?

vbimport

I used Roxio Media Creator 9 for a while, and had quite a few problems. With a new drive I switched to Nero 7, which seems to work fine so far. However, when I boot I get a message

“InCD disabled itself because it detected incompatible Sonic UDF software Please uninstall that software”

I made sure that everything referring to Roxio or Sonic was uninstalled before I installed Nero. Also, InCD seems to be fine. How can I get rid of whatever causes the above message?

Use Google, there is a tool out there called Roxio Zap. Personally I wouldn’t keep InCD either.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2181795]Use Google, there is a tool out there called Roxio Zap. Personally I wouldn’t keep InCD either.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I found RoxiZap and ran it, and also manually deleted Roxio entries in Program Files and MyDocuments as well as registry entries. Unfortunately, the message keeps coming back …

Hi,

my Dell laptop came with Roxio Media Creator OEM preinstalled. There was not only one, but several entries in “Add/Remove Software” that needed to be used.
Unfortunately, I don’t remember the name of that Roxio piece that is similar to InCD. Perhaps “DirectCD”?

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2182205]Hi,

my Dell laptop came with Roxio Media Creator OEM preinstalled. There was not only one, but several entries in “Add/Remove Software” that needed to be used.
Unfortunately, I don’t remember the name of that Roxio piece that is similar to InCD. Perhaps “DirectCD”?

Michael[/QUOTE]
Yes, there were quite a few Roxio and Sonic items that needed to be uninstalled, and the UDF program was now called Drag-To-Disc - it was the first item to be gone.

[QUOTE = merlin666; 2181750] Ik gebruikte Roxio Media Creator 9 voor een tijdje, en had nogal wat problemen. Met een nieuwe schijf ben ik overgestapt naar Nero 7, en dat lijkt goed te werken tot nu toe. Echter, wanneer ik opstart krijg ik een bericht “InCD gehandicapten zelf, omdat het ontdekt onverenigbaar Sonic UDF software Verwijder deze software” ; Ik zorgde ervoor dat alles met betrekking tot Roxio of Sonic was verwijderd voordat ik de installatie van Nero. Ook InCD lijkt in orde. Hoe kan ik ontdoen van welke oorzaken het bovenstaande bericht? [/ QUOTE]

This thread is 2 years old. English would help, if he is still having problems.

i installed roxio creator 9 but i can’t ge the capture from soundcard to work it kees saying no recording device