How to reduce your Burn errors to zero

vbimport

As you know, DVDFab has mulitple burn engines avalable in the app…if you experience alot of Burn issues with the VSO burn engine you can try another one. I would recommend trying imgburn:

Click here to download:
Download imgburn 2.4.2.0
After installing in DVDFab, Write option select imgburn and your good to go :wink:

Hey Macro… Downloaded this today and works great…

However, I do have one issues and don’t know if it’s imgburn or something else.

I ripped a dvd and created an image with MajicIso and it was 7.5gb. I ran DVD shrink to get down to 4.3 just by getting rid of the spanish and extras.

The burn went smoothly and plays great with fantastic quality but when I went to copy it on a DVD copier, it won’t copy.

There is no protection on it so that’s not the issue and when copying another DVD it copies fine.

Just the imgburn copy won’t copy. ANY idea’s what the problem could be? Also, the media isn’t the issue as well…

If anyone has seen this issue, it would be helpful to know an answer…
Thnx

[QUOTE=beanzy;2107053]Hey Macro… Downloaded this today and works great…

I ripped a dvd and created an image with MajicIso and it was 7.5gb. I ran DVD shrink to get down to 4.3 just by getting rid of the spanish and extras.

The burn went smoothly and plays great with fantastic quality but when I went to copy it on a DVD copier, it won’t copy.
[/QUOTE]
Your trying to copy from a copy? [B]Lame![/B] I am not sure what your issue is but, Fab is to be used to copy Commercial DVDs and, not backups. :wink:

[quote=beanzy;2107053]Hey Macro… Downloaded this today and works great…

There is no protection on it so that’s not the issue and when copying another DVD it copies fine.

Just the imgburn copy won’t copy. ANY idea’s what the problem could be? Also, the media isn’t the issue as well…

If anyone has seen this issue, it would be helpful to know an answer…
Thnx[/quote]
Welcome to the forum beanzy. this forum is for dvdfab problems and not dvdshrink or other dvd copy programs other than dvdfab

DVDFAB will copy from a copy and BTW I have never had a burn failure using the VSO engine either from way backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk around ver 2.9.XXXXX I think

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2107350]…and BTW I have never had a burn failure using the VSO engine…[/QUOTE]
But, some people have so…its good to have alternatives. :wink:

Yes I agree but I have seen it both ways even with ImgBurn too and of course there is always Nero too in which has problems also but just guess it’s the software conflics or something that people have in there puters

I agree, ImgBurn is the best burn engine for me anyway in all the options of Fab. If anyone has a problem with Shrink or other proggys it is best to post in the main CopytoDVD Movie as you will most certainly get more replys, people who use this sub forum are using DVD Fab Products. Thanks.