How to record on cd?

i recently downloaded some music from bitorent. but I dont know how to record on the music on my cds. can anybody help me. I am new to this.

Welcome to the forum. If the files are legal we need to know some more information.
What cd/dvd burner do you have?
What burning software do you have?
What type of file are you trying to record?

You need some sort of burning program.

Try Nero for starters, at least it will get you going and if your music is of the incorrect format, it will tell you so.

If you want Audio CDs, like you buy in the shops then a good , free program is Burrrn (www.burrrn.net).

Use NERO! If you want to burn an audio cd which is playable on older standalone players select AUDIO CD, then you’ll be able to add tracks to fit ~80min (depending on the cd). And if you want mp3 then select data mode. Happy burning!

Bittorent.biz
le site 100% bittorent …

Vous vous préparez a rentrer dans un site qui est soumis a l’acceptation de ce disclamer :

Tout ce que vous pourez trouver sur cette page est destiné à l’apprentissage et au divertissement! Sur ce site rien n’est illégale en soi. Ni Bittorent.biz, ni nos hebergeurs ne sont responsables de vos agissements et toutes les conséquences qui pourraient résulter après consultation de ce site.

• Vous ne devez pas télécharger les programmes ou documents audiovisuels disponibles (à titre d’exemple) sur ce site. Si vous le faites vous devez absolument les effacer dans les 24 heures qui suivent le téléchargement.

Seems to me you’re asking advice about making illegal copies of copyrighted material. This is not allowed on this board.
See the forum rules.