How to read/write CD-MRW?

vbimport

I want to understand about CD Mt. Rainier format but don’t found Spec. Can you tell me where i can download? And how to read/write CD-MRW?

Thanks much

Have to have a drive that supports it, basically what it does is formats the full disc in the background when you are not writing anything to it. That’s my best guess anyway!

hi RCM
What is software i need if use Samsung CD writer?

[QUOTE=RCM;2139079]Have to have a drive that supports it, basically what it does is formats the full disc in the background when you are not writing anything to it. That’s my best guess anyway![/QUOTE]

Up!
Help me please!

If I remember correctly, Nero InCD can format a CD-RW in Mount Rainier format if the drive supports it, but you’ll have a hard time finding anyone here who actually recommends using InCD or other packet writing software, because such software can sometimes conflict with other burning software.

Welcome to CDFreaks! :slight_smile:

@ vudinh,

Mt. Rainier just like ALL other Packet Writing programs is problematic from the get-go and just doesn’t work. The fact that you are having difficulty obtaining definitive information on Mt. Rainier is an indicator that Mt. Rainier is defective by design and doesn’t work. If it worked as advertised it would be readily available and universally used.

If you value your Data do your self a favor and avoid the use of MT. Rainier and/or all other Packet Writing programs.

Regards,
bjkg

I want to understand Mt. Rainier format for my graduate subject. I study this format but not found specification from google.

Thanks and regards
vudinh