How to protect my own audio cds from illigal usage?

[qanda]This thread is about the Asus DRW-1608P2S Beige. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hey guys, not sure if it’s the right section to post on (since you have so many here) but here’s my question. I’m a DJ and now I have finally finished my own CD with a few compilations of my own. I have 10 tracks in total and the length is about 70 minutes. Before I will try to burn some so I can sell them locally here in Memphis, I would like to know if there’s any software that can protect my cd-r’s from being copied by someone else? I know a little about cd burning techniques but really didn’t find any helpful info so far.

I’d really appreciate the help. And again sorry if this is the wrong section :slight_smile:

And since I’m here typing I’d go ahead and post my second question.

I have 3 DVD burners on my computer - 2 of the are SATA ones and the third one is on IDE bus.

Question: How could I make the burners work at the same time burning different kind of data at the same time? I know how to burn the same thing on multiple cds but don’t know how to burn different stuff to all of my 3 dvd burners, just to save time… Thanks in advance

Are you talking about compilations of music that you have composed and/or performed or compilations of the works of other artists?