How to produce a fan video

vbimport

I would like to make a so-called fan video. I have Nero 7 Premium on my computer. I would like to, first of all, drag-n-drop my audio (mp3) file into Nero and then add photos/pictures of the artiste to the project. I’ve tried Nero’s ‘Make Audio CD’ and ‘Make Video CD’ but none of those will allow me to add images/pictures/photos. How do I do this ? Indeed, can I do this using Nero ?
I’ve also tried ‘Make Your Own DVD-Video’ but that won’t allow me to drag-n-drop mp3 files.

[QUOTE=Robert the Bruce;2540336]I would like to make a so-called fan video. I have Nero 7 Premium on my computer. I would like to, first of all, drag-n-drop my audio (mp3) file into Nero and then add photos/pictures of the artiste to the project. I’ve tried Nero’s ‘Make Audio CD’ and ‘Make Video CD’ but none of those will allow me to add images/pictures/photos. How do I do this ? Indeed, can I do this using Nero ?
I’ve also tried ‘Make Your Own DVD-Video’ but that won’t allow me to drag-n-drop mp3 files.[/QUOTE]
One day later. I thought I’d worked it out by myself. Audio with pictures/slide-show to match but after burning project onto disc I found it wouldn’t play passed the second photo on my DVD player ???