How to print Front And Rear in 1 block with Nero Cover?

vbimport

Hi , i have a picture for a CD with Front and rear of the booklet in 1 piece , how to print it with Nero Cover Designer ? seem he can only print front and rear but separate .

Thank’s in advance

When you go file - print, you will see an “elements” tab. There you can tick/untick which parts you wanna print.

Chosing the front and back will only print these in one page :wink:

Oh and welcome to the forums, have fun.

Hi , thank’s for you reply Hemispasm , i tried that already but in that case i’ll have front and rear in 1 page yes but with a space between each ( at least that what i see on preview

And to work on picture i have to work on front and rear separately , not both front and rear in 1 piece

No new plug-in or so for resolve that ? i have to buy a software ?

I didnt understand what was it exactly that you wanted to do, sorry. Yeah its a bugger to have spaces between these two, I dont know of any way using Nero Cover to eliminate the space between them.

What i do when i want to print front/back is that i usually find the cover online that has both n front back side by side (no space) and print that. Needs more searching i know… i am sure there is some software that print with no spaces, someone will come to the rescue :wink:

i try a couple of cd cover software and i didn’t find one who can do that …
anybody know one who can do that please ?
thx

Originally posted by Hemispasm
…What i do when i want to print front/back is that i usually find the cover … that has both front ‘n’ back side by side (no space) and print that…
Neato is one form (provided by Cover Designer) that has the front and back side by side, with no space between them.

Maybe one could use a pic-editor to split the image in two?