How to play Cinavia movies easy on any ps3 on any firmware! even on 4.11

vbimport

This is guaranteed to work…what you need is a PS3 and a audio system that has mp3 support.
Most people use stereo systems on LCD tvs so this isnt that hard…
1st convert the video and make sure its audio is disabled (converted with no audio) after thats done…with the same video convert it to an mp3 and simply use an stereo audio system with mp3 support and …here is the magic…make sure to sync the audio with the video after thats accomplished
now you can sit back relax and enjoy the movie as intended…:slight_smile: its a little tedious but something is better then nothing.

Interesting idea, but wouldn’t it just be easier to play your back-ups on a non Cinavia infected device, like a Roku?

I think most people that want the higher quality that Blu-ray can provide will also probably want the higher quality audio and will therefore have surround sound of some sort.

I know the HD audio certainly adds a lot to it for me.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2632232]Interesting idea, but wouldn’t it just be easier to play your back-ups on a non Cinavia infected device, like a Roku?[/QUOTE]

This is in case all you have is a ps3…:smiley: .lol cinavia is indeed fail …:doh: but again sony’s money is obtained easy anyway and spent on DRM as always.

the funny this about cinavia is all movies from sony (sony pictures) 2012+ are now cinavia protected…g I wonder who owns the ps3 :bigsmile:

Stereo MP3 audio … ewww!
HTPC, or PS3 on 3.55 wih Showtime :wink:

I have a ps3 with the latest updates as of 6-29-2012. What worked for me was turning or the internet connection and then moving the date ahead one year. I also before this turned the hdmi audio setting to multi output and selected all the following options. Don’t worry even if you are hooked up with the other options neither was I, it will work anyway. I am watching downloaded movies with no problems whatsoever.