How to organize my Gallery

Have LAN with server where I am organizing Photos, Music, Videos, and Documents for remote users using VPN. Have a problem. I Would like to provide users with the capability to search these DBs chronologically as well as alphabetically by subject and author. Also I would like to create albums. and be able to find an album by date created and Title. What should do to provide local and remote user with these search capabilities

Google Picasa

Mr. Bellvedere,

I am reading about the features and benefits in Google managed services.
Thank you for the link.:rolleyes:

Have added PLIGG to favorites list.

What do you know about autisum?

Have you already edited my self-destructing web page? It’s free!

Yes I have. Here is what I clipped tobe ent to the fans of the NY Yankee. "We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. "

Err, everything below the ________ is just a signature, just like your KC. Don’t make a fuss about it.

Is Google Picasa suitable?

Mr. Belvedere asked, Is Google Picasa suitable?

Chewing on Picasa to get the flavor. Yesterday I installed Picasa2 software, searched LAN for JPGs, and imported about 1200 into Picasa.

A shared repository of multimedia files on the web was not anticipated. I was planning to setup an Intranet with VPN to Gallery containing multi-media files, and using FTP to interactive environment on remote users platforms. Isn’t how quickly Google reponds to searches increditable?

Thank you for directing my attention to PICASA.

Please look at my new post, Should I Blog?

The post is a result of discovering the scope of Google’s web service offerings while setting-up PICASA.

[QUOTE=KCav;1920470]Please look at my new post, Should I Blog?

The post is a result of discovering the scope of Google’s web service offerings while setting-up PICASA.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can, but you don’t have to. All google applciations can somewhat integrated into each other, but Google Picasa is an excellent tool to use without all the other Google stuff.

Please look at my new post, Should I Blog? It is a result of discovering the scope of Google’s web service offerings while setting-up PICASA.