How to normalize all of my video files?

I have several video files from P2P and Webdownloads. I would like to normalize the volume of all of these at once. I have tried this with no success… well with some. I can get the batch features to work, but instead of taking my 150mb files and normalizing the sound on them all it re-encoded/decoded them to 600mb up 1gb files.

Here is my problem… What settings do I use? what compression methods for the audio/video should I use? I dont want to decrease the video quality… or decrease the audio quality…

I just want to normalize all of the volumes in them. I have been using TMPGEnc. If there is a better program let me know please. Any advice, hint, tips, tutorials, etc… would be welcomed and appreciated.

I forgot to mention just about all of the files are *.AVI

I use [B]mp3gain[/B] and [B]Mencoder[/B] and the file size stays the same after it’s finished. Yes there are lots of hint, tips, tutorials, etc… on Google.

Is there an all in one program to do this for me? I’m not digging the command lines I’m reading about for those programs.

there are increase volume function and custom output sound volume for video or music in ddvideo avi/mpeg video converter gain,i use it.works well.you can google it.

Perhaps MediaMonkey can be of assistance.

[QUOTE=hii;2543683]there are increase volume function and custom output sound volume for video or music in ddvideo avi/mpeg video converter gain,i use it.works well.you can google it.[/QUOTE]

three years later :doh::doh: