How to mount an image file on image drive using vb.net

vbimport

hai all :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ,
i am sreejith,i a fresher to this forum.while going through the forum i saw lot of experts in this forum.so i think my doubt can surely cleared in this forum.my doubt is how can i mount an nero image file to nero image drive using vb.net,i found a dll called imagedrv.dll in the image drive folder.how can i mount it.can i do with api call from vb.net,if so please say which r the argument for that api call and kindly give me code for that.i also have nero sdk 1.05.can it do anything on my problem.
thanks and regards
sreejith

Unfortunately, you cannot do this programmatically or at least there is no official way to do it.

:confused: :confused: then u mean i can’t do it with the the help of the nero dll file or nero sdk.can u suggest any other method to mount the image file without using nero software.i will be waitng for ur replay

I am unaware of the programmatic way. Depending on what you are actually doing, you may attempt running ImageDrive programmatically, simulating all the correct mouse clicks and key presses. For some applications this may be totally inappropriate.