How to Manually Uninstall Nero 7

vbimport

Hi guys, I need help on Nero 7 Installation

I have Nero 7.0.1.4 and upgraded to 7.0.8.2. Because I want to try to Use Nero ShowTime, so I ran the SetupX again and want to modify to add Nero ShowTime. Suddenly, the installer said that I dont have one of the .dll, and I have to reinstall Nero. Before I want to reinstall Nero 7, I try to run Nero Burning ROM, and a Window appeared saying that I dont have the UDF(something).dll. after that, I cant Uninstall or Re install Nero 7.

I tried to install the 6th edition, and It work, but after I want to install the Nero 7 (Before that, SetupX removed Nero 6), the installer ask if I want to Modify, Repair or Remove Nero 7. But there are no more Nero 7 on my system! I tried to delete all the AHEAD key and DWORD on Registry but still I failed to install Nero.

What I want to ask is :

1. How to manually Uninstall Nero 7?
  2. Could somebody help me remove Nero 7 Completely from my system so I could Reinstall it?

thank you very much

Hi :slight_smile:
Have you tried tools found here.

Had similar problems with cleaning the 6 version out before I could re-install a few weeks ago. It was weird…in the end I had to download and run ALL the clean tools, restart several times. I think it took me most of a day to get everything running right again.
Good luck!

It works… thanx :slight_smile:

How do I install my new nero in D? It goes only to C.
Many thanks

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY

When Nero start installation after decopressing the files then you see a windows that Nero gives choice to install the Nero in directory of your liking press the browse botton and select your drive “D” then press install.

OK - so now what?
Which tool do I use first to remove 7?

Nero 7 cleantool

:cool: :cool:

Please do not cross post, you have the same question in another thread this is against the “Forum Rules”.

Oooh, did not realize.

You can use Final Uninstaller to remove Nero
http://www.finaluninstaller.com

I do have a legal version - its actually a version provided by HP - for the DVD Writer. I guess its a OEM serial # ?

I have the S/N - which I found via the Registry (Nero once showed me how to find it).

[[I]Warez related request deleted[/I]]

And why when I open Nero Essentials, it says Nero 4?

thx

PS : Googled nero 8.2.8.0 trial - but found version 9 kept popping up.
And most were of the Bit Torrent type - not sure if I am comfortable with this.