How to make video conversions with TDMore Video Converter?

vbimport

Hello, guys. This is the first release of TDMore Video Converter. TDMore Video Converter is a powerful video converter software aims to provides the easiest video solutions for all users. It makes the video conversion in 3 steps.

Add a source, select a profile, then start the conversion.

Users may select to shutdown computer after the conversion completed.
How do you like it? Please feel free to have a try at:
http://www.tdmore.com/video-converter.html?ad=forum
Here comes a tutorial on how to make video conversion with TDMore Video Converter:
http://www.tdmore.com/video-converter/make-video-conversion.html?ad=forum

If you have any problems in using the software, please feel free to share your experience with us.

The program is excellent johnson876, H265 capability on a reg DVD File with decryption is excellent stuff. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for posting, this is a cutting edge Video Converter. It will save me a ton of space.

NEW TDMore Video Conveter

Convert videos to any video formats                      TDMore Video Converter is capable of converting videos to almost all mainstream video formats like MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, TS, etc. with video quality kept maximally in no time to make your videos more compatible with your devices to reach the most ideal viewing effect.                                                                                               Convert Video to output to various devices for playback                      TDMore Video Converter lets you view your favorite videos on all popular devices and media platforms including smart phones, tablets, PS4, PSP, Xbox, etc, and the profiles are still growing fast with the newest devices added constantly to keep up with the market and users’ need.                                                                                         Convert videos to all mainstream audio files                  TDMore Video Converter also acts as a professional audio converter to extract the audio stream from your video and converts it to any mainstream audio format for playback on various players like iPod, MP3 player, smart phones, tablet, etc.                                                                                     Convert 2D videos to HD/3D videos                  TDMore Video Converter, serving as a 2D to 3D video converter, lets users enjoy 3D content viewing experience even if you just got 2D source. Your video with any video format can be converted to astounding 3D video with side-by-side 3D solution.                                                                                      H.265 Encoder enabled to greatly reduce the output video size                  TDMore Video Converter, a professional and powerful video converter equipped with H.265 Encoder, enables users to convert videos to 2D & 3D MP4 H.265 or MKV H.265 videos to greatly reduce the output video size with original excellent quality kept.                                                                                      4K Video Converter to present the deluxe video feast                  TDMore Video Converter is a newly yet powerful 4K video converter in support of 4K video conversion, which can convert your 4K video downloaded from Youtube or other channels to MP4 4K or MKV 4K video.                                                                                          H/W Acceleration Enhances Speed [B]                 TDMore integrates NVIDIA® CUDA™ and Intel® Quick Sync technologies to drastically increase the conversion speed without compromising on video quality.[/B]

I believe Johnson is talking about Tdmores new :

How to make video conversions with [B]TDMore Video Converter?[/B]and not the Dvdconverter.:confused:

Your Picture shows Tdmores dvdconverter.:flower:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2745108]I believe Johnson is talking about Tdmores new :

How to make video conversions with [B]TDMore Video Converter?[/B]and not the Dvdconverter.:confused:

Your Picture shows Tdmores dvdconverter.:flower:[/QUOTE]
Woops, I used the wrong program. Thanks ILLP.:wink:

Your welcome Alan.:wink:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2745111]Your welcome Alan.;)[/QUOTE] I fixed it, with another screenshot, it is a great program. I have to clean out my screen shot folder.

I am trying a Bluray with the Video converter right now with the MKV H265 almost done I will see what I end up with, the program is very stable for the first release.:clap:

I wos curious about this program since many of u give it HIGH praise !!

so, i DL the trial to give it an testdrive… Well so i thought !!

It seems TDM functions ONLY and ONLY can be used if u allow it to phone home making an www connection !!

I noticed it wos trying to make connection whitout my consent :disagree: (not on my watch)

UNACCEPTABLE :a !! This ↑ means 1 ticket to Recycle.bin for me

[QUOTE=Jannenba;2745140]I wos curious about this program since many of u give it HIGH praise !!

so, i DL the trial to give it an testdrive… Well so i thought !!

It seems TDM functions ONLY and ONLY can be used if u allow it to phone home making an www connection !!

I noticed it wos trying to make connection whitout my consent :disagree: (not on my watch)

UNACCEPTABLE :a !! This ↑ means 1 ticket to Recycle.bin for me[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your concern. The software is offering license by account. This will allow users to transfer to new computer easily, download the software and log in your account to use the software. It needs internet connection to verify your ownership of the software. We have optimized this, internet connection is a must while first use of the software, then you need to connect to internet once per month to verify your account.
We are trying to meet different needs for users. If you have not got stable internet connection, just get the connected to internet once per month.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=johnson876;2745179] just get the connected to internet once per month.:)[/QUOTE]

STiLL , UNACCEPTABLE !!
Especialy when the app is an trial based :rolleyes: !!

Furthermore, i don’t like prying eyes especially not whitout my approval !!

[QUOTE=Jannenba;2745185]STiLL , UNACCEPTABLE !!
Especialy when the app is an trial based :rolleyes: !!

Furthermore, i don’t like prying eyes especially not whitout my approval !![/QUOTE]

In fact, almost all software will collect your hardware info to function properly. They will tell you everything about this on the terms of use or EULA. Once you install the software, it means you agree with that agreement and all your info shall be protected by the privacy protection terms of the manufacturer. Dont worry about this.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=johnson876;2745188]In fact, almost all software will collect your hardware info to function properly. They will tell you everything about this on the terms of use or EULA. Once you install the software, it means you agree with that agreement and all your info shall be protected by the privacy protection terms of the manufacturer. Dont worry about this.:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

True… :bigsmile:.

But its my choice and my choice only wheter or not i want to share/throw certain info out there unlike the WWW majority out there, can/may i pretty please :bigsmile: ?

And company’s protection !! oh please… They are the most vulnareble group of all that daily gets attacked/hacked to steal / collect info from not jUT 1 individual but from lots of poeple that trusted company’s like (fony) blindly whit or whitout their consent :a

TDMore video converter will also work as a downloader in the future. Please stay tuned! If you wanna convert video in hand, the muti-device & format support, fast conversion speed and excellent output video would be your first choice. TDMore will also work constantly to develop more functions to meet user’s needs.:iagree: