is one of the best quality cdrw in the world :slight_smile:

Then why stop at 24X?

Originally posted by DeepM
:wink: who can help me, i think it must be psible because plexwriters

:wink: who can help me, i think it must be psible because plexwriters

Well i also wish i could make my VW Golf run as if it was a laborgini diablo - people say that VW makes quality cars, so why not?? :smiley: Just kidding

DeepM i don’t think that what you ask for is possible … although i have heard in the past that it was possible for certain ricoh models (x6 i think) to be pushed at higher speeds (x8) with a certain firmware update (not official firmware release). It might be just bullshit though. :wink:

Why would you want to do such a thing, which might also be harmful to your hardware? For gaining like 3min or something?? Big deal…

but i nknow a lot of people who “overlocked”
liteon cd from 16x to 24x and alf fings gone all right :wink:
I don’t wana be stuped european who dont now nofing
about ddr or sdr on P4

but i nknow a lot of people who “overlocked”
liteon cd from 16x to 24x and alf fings gone all right :wink:

Well then maybe you should specifically address these people for some word of advice

I don’t wana be stuped european who dont now nofing about ddr or sdr on P4
Knowing basic things about your pc is one thing, fiddling about with your hardware is another.
Overclocking, in general, is a procedure that requires special knowledge in harware and software, and for some people is a way of life. For others (people like me) it is just a way to save some money (postponing costly upgrades).
So if you think you are up to it, and most importantly have the financial ability to replace your hardware in case something goes wrong, then by all means go ahead :wink: