How To Make Perfect Copy Of Medal Of honour

vbimport

I was reading the forum and saw a few that were having problems doing MOHAA so I thought I would pass on how I did it. One Thread said that they had problem with lockups ect. So I thought thats what it was alll about helping each. I checked the other threads and none mentioned using Betablocker. So I thought my way was easier . I didnt mean to stir up or ruffle the feathers of the Great Ones in the Know. I wont be bothered displaying any thing in here to help but will still read this great forum. Thanks to all who responded but we all cant be smart A.......s

WISE owl…thanx for the info…but if you had looked in this forum…you would have seen that this kind of post have been posted many times…

Damn some of you guys are fast on the keyboard.

@WiseOwl, many people have posted several similar items, try this which is a sticky and this talks about other games with the same copy protection scheme.

Sorry to steal your thunder FutureProof :slight_smile:

All this info (and the correct info) can be found in the sticky threads in this forum! Nice from you to post it here, but we already know how to backup protected game-cds!

:smiley:

Originally posted by wiseowl
I checked the other threads and none mentioned using Betablocker. So I thought my way was easier . I didnt mean to stir up or ruffle the feathers of the Great Ones in the Know
hello wiseowl

No-one got ruffled over this. The guys (gals) who posted here are well meaning, experienced members. I didn’t get a chance to see your post before you edited it so I don’t know what you said.

We all know how to patch in a no-CD crack or use beta blocker, but hey, that’s no fun! In many countries, including Australia these alternative methods are illegal, and did I mention, no fun?

if you have to resort to BB or other ways to get around copy protection, please let us know - what brand/model writer you have, reader, version of Clone, rig & setup…

cooee

hi wise owl…

it is good to share you knowledge…really…
but it is better for us all if we only post new content or new ideas…

much easier to find stuf…if you use the “search function” and read the info you find…you will agree with us that there is many info that is repeated…

sorry …if we scared you…your info is really welcome if it is new