How to make own CGP for different picture for dvd_01 split end?

At the dvd split for i need to insert a picture that i want there. Not wanting program logo or a black screen, but something of relevance to the dvd content.

I look at the code for the cgp that are in dvdfab program folder these it says have been made with TMPGenc. Is there some easy or better software that can make one of these to put in the dvdfab CGP folder for choosing, well name exchanging maybe needed.

Please something that isn’t huge to install, or need a degree to do this simple task.

[QUOTE=robbi;2300738]At the dvd split for i need to insert a picture that i want there. Not wanting program logo or a black screen, but something of relevance to the dvd content.

I look at the code for the cgp that are in dvdfab program folder these it says have been made with TMPGenc. Is there some easy or better software that can make one of these to put in the dvdfab CGP folder for choosing, well name exchanging maybe needed.

Please something that isn’t huge to install, or need a degree to do this simple task.[/QUOTE]

What you are suggesting you want to do is [B]NOT[/B] an easy thing to accomplish.

A menu without the buttons and text is basically what you are suggesting (specifically tailored to the film you’re working on) is basically a PGC…(yup…the same thing Fab offers to eliminate from your DVD copies…things like FBI warnings, etc. etc.), but as a program chain, they have to know where to start, how long to continue for, and what to do when that time is up.

All that info is contained with the picture itself, and is controlled by the IFO files for the DVD. (along with the info that the PGC is there in the first place, so the player can be told to look for it…).

I suppose all this could be set up manually with a program like IFOEdit, but I cringe at the thought of trying it manually…if you know more about the structure of DVDs than I do, feel free to try it…

But it won’t be an easy task.

OC

:disagree:

Here is a link that might be useful.

http://www.dvdidle.com/en/fab_create_cgp.htm

~Steve~

I have not tried this since DVDFab v4, but at one time you could still use the pre-made ones you find here:
http://www.mrbass.org/dvdfab/dvdfabCGP.zip
by putting them in the DVDFab CGP folder after unzipping.
Here is what they look like:
Making your own is a real pain.