How to make nero infotool work?

vbimport

How do I make Nero Infotool v1.02 to work in my PC? This little program used to work long time ago, but now it doesn’t seem to work. I don’t know when it started to not work, but it’s been a while. I want to check info for my Plextor CD-RW and Pioneer DVDR drives. Thanks in advanced.

Here are burning softwares installed:

• Ahead Nero Burning Rom 5.5.10.20
  • Ahead InCD 3.5.24
  • Elby CloneCD 4.2.0.2

Operating system:

• Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP1

If you have any further question, please post it, I’ll reply to it ASAP.

doesn’t it work again. It works ok here with 5.5.10.15 with previous versions it was stuffed as well

when i try to run nero info tool a window pops up for half a second and then the program crashes or something… disappears

Wow - You are having the exact same configuration and problem as I am with Info Tool. I just wanted to check out the firmware on my Plextor CD-RW as well. But when I ran info tool, it just looks like it nothing happens. I think this might have started when I updated Nero to the latest version 5.5.10.20 but I can’t be sure.

Anyway, hope someone is listening and figures out what is wrong with this tool…

This problem is due to the CloneCD Virtual Drive.

If you disable it InfoTool will run again. (This can be done from the CloneCD tray)

This problem is due to the CloneCD Virtual Drive.

If you disable it InfoTool will run again. (This can be done from the CloneCD tray)

it has nothing to do with the clone cd virtual drive, I don’t have the virtual drive installed at all yet I get the same thing, Even worse when it does work it puts my cd-rw into pio mode and the only way to get it back to dma is to uninstall the cd-rw drive. The only version i found that works recently is with 5.5.10.15

Hey! Works! Thanks Frenik.