How to make MP3 of a COPY CONTROLLED cd?

As the topic says, how do I do that? Can you do it? please, tell me!

When I put the cd into my cd-rom then it comes up that I must install a program to listen on the music, but I don’t want to do that, I want to get it into mp3 for my mp3-player.

If you have an adress with a guide or something on how to do that (if it’s possible)?

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Hold down the SHIFT key while you insert the CD.

Come on! don’t joke around! I’m serius. if someone knows how to do that then please tell me!

Are there different copy controllers for different discs, I mean the program you need to install?

Btw: the musicfile is a “cds”-file, can you play that somewhere exept in that shitplayer you need to install?

thx:bow:

Originally posted by carbinate
[B]Come on! don’t joke around! I’m serius. if someone knows how to do that then please tell me!

Are there different copy controllers for different discs, I mean the program you need to install?

Btw: the musicfile is a “cds”-file, can you play that somewhere exept in that shitplayer you need to install?

thx:bow: [/B]

Theres no joke ´bout that!Read this and then this !´:bigsmile: /gs.

Hmm, THX a lot for it but I haven’t got any further, I saw the txt-file in the cd and it’s cds200.0.4 or something. But in that manual, there wasen’t much more then that so I don´t know what to do next.

What program shall I use and How?

Would be very greatful for a good answer (min svenska vän):slight_smile:

Thx…

btw, I got it in clnoyXXL and it said it got a dummy thing.

It´s in there mate.

Note: Clony XXL/Tccd Scout will not always properly recognize the protection because audio protections are hardware dependant protections, dependant on your reader. Your reader might not properly report/read the content of the disc in which case Clony XXL can’t determine the protection.
It depends on what device you are reading this corrupted round piece of plastic with,if you´ve got a plextor I´d use PlexTools (for plexxie owners :bigsmile: ) and if you haven´t got a Plextor perhaps Eac would do the trick?There are a few others thats supposed to rip those disc´s but I haven´t tried them myself./gs.

CDS200 : N audio tracks, + one extra data track.
According to the drives, some of the N audio tracks may be recognized as data tracks. In EAC, or some other rippers, run the “detect TOC manually” option. In Plextools, or with a Plextor drive and EAC, you ca also use the “show first session only” or “force audio mode”, or whatever it is called.

Then you might face some clicks in the ripped files. Maybe one or two per track. It’s difficult to get rid of them. Try to read at low speeds. Try different drives. The only effective solution to get rid of them is to use an external audio CD Player plugged into the soundcard input and record the CD playback.

I ripped my Iron Maiden “Dance of Death” protected with copy controlled into mp3 with EAC without clicks. On my old Teac 55S I only needed to Detect TOC manually. On LiteOn 40125S I installed the latest firmware and then copy came out without clicks. I set the read and write speed to 1x.