How to make DVDFab the Backup software of Choice

vbimport

Okay, It would be awesome if you can burn The same movie on 2 DVD Burners at the same time! e.g.: when it comes to disc write time the app DVDFab would write the DVD movie on 2 Blank DVDr discs at the same time :smiley: to save time…great idea!!! Please empletment that fengtao…and your app will be the best choice around :smiley:

:bow:

Thank you!!!

Greetings
have a flash news…I have already done it it does however call for the program to be opened twice and running the two programs at the same time.
course it only saves me about 7 to 9 min and I really am not in a hurry when doing backups :bigsmile: … so I don’t that to much but when I do I know it can be done.

Edit…BTW DVDFab is already my [B]“Backup software of Choice”[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2117129]Greetings
have a flash news…I have already done it it does however call for the program to be opened twice and running the two programs at the same time.
course it only saves me about 7 to 9 min and I really am not in a hurry when doing backups :bigsmile: … so I don’t that to much but when I do I know it can be done.

Edit…BTW DVDFab is already my [B]“Backup software of Choice”[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know that DVDFab is the app of choice but, it would awesome if fengtao would implement that into DVDfab. People would likely to give this app more heads up then any other when it cumms down to it.

Fengtao, please put this in DVDFab!!! :bow:

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2117082]Okay, It would be awesome if you can burn The same movie on 2 DVD Burners at the same time! e.g.: when it comes to disc write time the app DVDFab would write the DVD movie on 2 Blank DVDr discs at the same time :smiley: to save time…great idea!!! Please empletment that fengtao…and your app will be the best choice around :smiley:
:bow:
Thank you!!![/QUOTE]
I disagree as I believe very few users would care about this feature.
Should a user want to create a 2nd (or 3rd, etc., etc.) bkup, there is a “burn again” button to click at the end of the completion of a burn; a nice feature for those wanting a 2nd bkup without having to re-rip.
It’ll take 5-10 minutes.
There is also the Write Data mode to burn files directly from a pre-existing dvd folder or image and thus avoid the rip process.

I prefer that Fengtao, Ting and the rest of the team work on debugging the current product(s) (although I have absolutely no problems with Platinum) before adding [B]any[/B] new features, let alone this one.

Just my 2 cents

I agree Mainman.

The only use for this feature would be for someone that is pirating large quantities of DVD’s.

As StormJumper it’s no problem burning in several drives at once, either same movie or different ones. I have done it a few times, normally I ain’t in that big of a hurry.

[QUOTE=DONVAN;2117672]As StormJumper it’s no problem burning in several drives at once, either same movie or different ones. I have done it a few times, normally I ain’t in that big of a hurry.[/QUOTE]

Yeah works ok when doing a bkup of a movie that has two DVD’s in the set :bigsmile:

One might want to make a copy for both kids or make a copy for a friend.

[QUOTE=sneakers2;2117703]One might want to make a copy for both kids or make a copy for a friend.[/QUOTE]

“[B]make a copy for a friend[/B]” :eek:…tis a no no :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2117658]I agree Mainman.

The only use for this feature would be for someone that is pirating large quantities of DVD’s.[/QUOTE]

agreed - why would anyone who is not into piracy big time even configure a PC with 2 burners running simultaneously.

“burn again” is all the functionality that most of us need

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2117658]I agree Mainman.

The only use for this feature would be for someone that is pirating large quantities of DVD’s.[/QUOTE]I too concur… Making a backup for yourself is one thing…aiding piracy is quite different. However I am sure the Pirates have more “industrial” ways to do this so it isn’t a biggie I dont think…

Not all systems could handle making multiples copies at the same time and not resulting in problems. Making this easily done might increase the chance of problems occurring on the user’s end because they don’t know any better.

Personally, I think the developers should focus on more important aspects of the program.

Agreed, making more than 1 backup at the same time can only slow down the burn and compression unless you have a really high performance machine, this feature would be almost useless, you can burn an extra copy on most machines in 6 mins.