How to make an image of fallout 3?

vbimport

So i got fallout 3 the other day, and i love it so far. But i hate that i have to have the dvd in my dvdrom to play. So i wonder if there is some way around this? Like make an image of the dvd and mount it with some program like deamon tools? Will that work? If yes, what program should i use to make an image of the dvd?

If you’re new to this, perhaps you could try GameJackal. There’s a month’s free trial from SlySoft here:

http://www.slysoft.com/en/gamejackal.html

I’ve tried that, and it works. So maybe i should buy that software, seems to be just what am looking for.

Been trying to make some images of my games before, but it’s such a long process and it does not work all the time, so game jackal seems to be the easiest way.

Anyway thanks =)

Yes I’ve found it very useful. It’s updated quite regularly for free once you’ve bought it.

[QUOTE=Nitrius;2151557]I’ve tried that, and it works. So maybe i should buy that software, seems to be just what am looking for.

Been trying to make some images of my games before, but it’s such a long process and it does not work all the time, so game jackal seems to be the easiest way.

Anyway thanks =)[/QUOTE]

Unforunately you found out why games aren’t popular as making dvd backup that works.