How to make an CDA with a SVCD?

vbimport

How do I put a video clip in a CDA to play in Dvd, PC, and Audio player’s ?
I found this way to do this:

1º Use VCDEasy to create a Svcd that result a Bin/Cue
2º Use Fireburner, load: Bin/Cue(Svcd), 10 Wavs (audio tracks CDA)
The results depend of the order that I put in Fireburner. The results:

1º If I put the CDA first and Svcd second:
In the Dvdplayer it start’s with the audio track’s fine and appears an 11 and 12 track, that when selected crash.
In the Audioplayer it start’s with the audio track’s fine and appears an 11 and 12 track, that when select 12 it play’s nothing with the same time of the Video.

2º If I put the Svcd first and CDA second:
In the Dvdplayer it start’s with the Video fine and appears and to play the audio tracks it’s very difficult.
In the Audioplayer it start’s with the 2 track’s that have nothing and the 10 audio track’s start’s at 3rd position

I almost had my problem solved, but not.
Can anybody help me?!
Thank’s
Duarte

Will only create more issues.

I did such experiments nearly 9 years ago, lol.

HI
And do you remember how you solved this? Or, where did you go, to help you solve this thing? :doh: :a
Sure you could give me something… :bow: :bow: :sad:
Thank’s anyway

Sorry, but from my experiences it will sooner or later die because of compatibility problems.

Didn’t find a solution for this.

The closest is the (S)VCD first and the audio tracks following, making it similar to a mixed mode eg.“Don’t play track 1” CD, only it’s track 1 and 2.

Some audio players will not play, or blank the non-audio tracks, others may procuce a hoorible noise, potentially with an abnormal amount of high frequency content that could damage tweeter units if loud enough.

On the (S)VCD side, best to include any additional audio in the form of menus with audio or low bitrate video with audio and treat the CDA tracks purely as a backup for playing in audio sytems.

It’s a kludge, and that it even half works is a surprise.