How to make a Video DVD with PlexTools Pro XL

So, I have Plextor PX-755A DVD-RW drive, and after having used Nero a bit I want to try and burn some video DVD’s with PlexTools Pro XL. I know Pro XL has the video DVD thing onboard so it shouldn’t pose a problem. But I’m a bit of n00b at PlexTools…and I can’t seem to get it to work.

So, going to the disc-maker --> DVD --> DVD video.

Up comes this empty DVD project with pre-fab VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders. So far so good I figured. So after I selected the VIDEO_TS folder I wanted to add the DVD files located on my HD into the VIDEO_TS folder and have a go @ toasting a disc

…except when I try to add the files to the VIDEO_TS folder PlexTools goes on about 'one or mulitple files not being allowed into the VIDEO_TS folder and if I proceed these files will be ignored. Result…I end up with a VIDEO_TS.BUP file and a VTS_01_0.BUP file in the VIDEO_TS folder…the rest is gone.

The question is…how do I get this to work.

In addition, since I’m a n00b @ PlexTools, I wanted to know if there are certain other setting (for example in the Drive Settings and such) I need to configure before I have a go @ toasting disc’s with PlexTools…so if any1 knows about any of this stuff, some help would be greatly appreciated.

Many THX in advance