How to make a MINI-IMAGE?

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for being interested in this thread but i would like to know how to make a mini-mage that i can then mount on a virtual drive such as “DAEMON” that will NOT take up alot of space on my hard-drive!

Thanks in Advance!!

A mini-image of what?

MagicISO and UltraISO are 2 apps that’ll make Cd/DVD images for you.

The mini-image that i’d like to make is of “Need for Speed Most Wanted” disk 1.

Assuming that the game is safedisc protected, see this tutorial.

Yes, it is safedisc. Safedisc 4.60 to be exact and i did EXACTLY what your tutorial said and it still did not work because once i loaded it it said “please insert the corect cd into the cd-drive”.

PLEASE HELP! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

P.S. After creating and mounting that mini-image i use sd4blocker(Safedisc 4 blocker) to block the safedisc. Still NO luck.HELP!

OK there are around 200 people viewing this forum, is there anyone smart enough to answer my question i’ve been waiting a while now.

Thanks in Advance.

The linked tutorial is the appropriate way to make a safedisc mini image. However, if you do a search of the forum you’ll find that whilst a number of people have been successful with full disc images of safedisc 4.6 protected games practically no-one (the only exception that I found being kitnaisnthappy) has had any luck with a mini image.

SO you are saying that the only way for me to play my “Need for Speed Most Wanted” game for pc without the actual retail disc is only with a full disk image because if so, then that just sucks, because of the space it will take up on my hard-drive.

Thanks Anyways Everyone.

okay dude this is how you do it you are trying to do NFSMW right? well then all you have to do is just cloak it with YASU that is basically it then mount it on daemon tools the entire image should be about 2 gigs

[QUOTE=Spoonsxl;1963579]okay dude this is how you do it you are trying to do NFSMW right? well then all you have to do is just cloak it with YASU that is basically it then mount it on daemon tools the entire image should be about 2 gigs[/QUOTE]

WHY ressurrecting a 13 months old thread?