How to make a executable iso file dvd

Hello
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make a executable iso dvd.
I made an iso file of a movie dvd using CloneDVD 2, now I would like to burn it to a DVD, but when I try to do this it write it as data dvd (it doesn’t automatically play the movie when I insert this in my dvd-rom drive). Anyone knows how to make it play automatically?

your wisdom is much appreciated :iagree::bow:

thanks
LC

[QUOTE=luischg2;2029343]Hello
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make a executable iso dvd.
I made an iso file of a movie dvd using CloneDVD 2, now I would like to burn it to a DVD, but when I try to do this it write it as data dvd (it doesn’t automatically play the movie when I insert this in my dvd-rom drive). Anyone knows how to make it play automatically?

your wisdom is much appreciated :iagree::bow:

thanks
LC[/QUOTE]

Have you ever heard of Autoplay which you can set in your system to play DVD movies when they are inserted can also select which program plays the DVD :bigsmile:

StormJumper,
I know autoplay automaticallly starts the dvd once inserted, but the autoplay function doesn’t start with the dvd I burned from the ISO file using CloneDVD 2. Other retail music CDs and movie DVD the autoplay starts inmediately

[QUOTE=luischg2;2029354]StormJumper,
I know autoplay automaticallly starts the dvd once inserted, but the autoplay function doesn’t start with the dvd I burned from the ISO file using CloneDVD 2. Other retail music CDs and movie DVD the autoplay starts inmediately[/QUOTE]

Try using DVDFab it will do what you want and will not write it as data unless you select it to do so,…dvdfab.com has a 30day trial

Goto “Recorder” on the top left of Nero and click on “Burn Image”, choose the .iso and burn.

Imageburn Or Dvd Decrypter. Just Select The Write Mode Then Locate Iso. Set Speed, Then Burn