select main movie files

remove ifo/bup rc protection
remove ifo/bup rce protection
remove ifo/bup puos

now click dvd and sit back and watch it store on your drive

once done open dvd2one

On the first screen, select the source and destination directories

On the second screen, select the title that contains the main feature

On the third screen, select the audio tracks and subtitles you want to include in your copy. It is recommended to include only those audio tracks you really need. This saves additional space for the video stream.
Also select the angle you want to keep. Usually the first one is the one you want. This feature is mostly used by studio’s to display texts and credits in different languages according to match the audio language you have chosen. For instance on Star Wars it is used for the 3D scrolling intro text.

Then click the Start button and processing begins

sit back and wait till its ready

now time to burn

Make sure that the files are in a VIDEO_TS directory.and you have a AUDIO_TS (U MAY NEED TO MAKE THIS ONE)

Make sure that the disk name, directory name and file names are in CAPITALS.

OPEN THE RECORDING SOFTWARE
I used recordnow DX
click on file new job data disc

RIGHT CLICK ON THE folder or files as on disc area
select the 2 folders you want burn {VIDEO_TS & AUDIO_TS}
and then click record

SIT BACK AND WAIT ONCE DONE TRY IN UR DVD HEYPRESTO :slight_smile:

what are PUOs? i quickly searched around on dvddecrypter’s site, but looks like they don’t mention it in their guide…

PUO are to get rid of the restrictions on the dvd so you can use your dvd remote or select subtitles that sort of thing but with the new dvddecryptor it should already have it set from the tools then go into all the tabs and see if the puo’s are set…I hope that helps

Gort

You mention nothing about the menu part getting set to MPEG1/NTSC or the spurious layer-break info.
Don’t they bother you?

Also, it’s only necessary to ensure the folder is named VIDEO_TS with some burning software. Others don’t care: Gear PRO Mastering for instance. Likewise Nero: you can drag and drop the files into the Nero template from anywhere you like.

-Pete

ALL I KNOW IT WORK’S FOR ME I HAVE HAD A 100% SUCCESS WITH MY BACKUP’S;) :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Originally posted by hype7
PUO are to get rid of the restrictions on the dvd so you can use your dvd remote or select subtitles that sort of thing but with the new dvddecryptor it should already have it set from the tools then go into all the tabs and see if the puo’s are set…I hope that helps

understood… i just thought those were called UOPs, but maybe that’s just a translation…

Originally posted by cico85

understood… i just thought those were called UOPs, but maybe that’s just a translation…

PUOs = Prohibited User Operations :wink:

JMP

Ooops!

Just realised I’ve replied to a really old thread :o

Never mind - the info might enlighten somebody and make their life that little bit more complete :bigsmile:

…and it also shows I have a very appropriate signature!

JMP