How to make a dvd movie form uk work in australia

Hello and HELP ?
I am tring to make dvd home movies from england that will work in australian dvd players i have tried using nerovision is it somthing to do with hardware or software
Thank u for any help

The files i have are AVI i can make uk dvd’s fine but when i send them to aussie they don’t work because of the different country code they are 4 and we are 2 i have tried making my dvd writer code 4 but i think that that is for playing and not recording i want to record in code 4 but don’t know how this can be done

AVI with region code? that’s strange. An avi should not have region code, maybe a little Digital Rights Management but that’s about it.

Well then, if you want a DVD video (the dvd video format is a different thing that putting an .avi file on a data dvd!) make sure you have the correct TV format (NTSC or PAL) for Australia. Then just make region free dvd’s using a standard dvd writing program like Nero or InFraRecorder.

i make my avi into dvd’s and send them they work on pc’s but not players

[QUOTE=robbe;2276933]i make my avi into dvd’s and send them they work on pc’s but not players[/QUOTE]

Nero Vision

i use nerovision and have tried to use different formats to no avail

if i had a english movie and wanted to make it into a aussie one what could i use does that help

What avi files do you have? Divx? Xvid? Mpeg?

i have it in lots of formats wmv avi mpeg divx i have sent out lots of disks

Try installing a codec pack like CCCP or Kazaa Mega Codec Pack and try again.

got nimo got kazaa and others i just need to re-encode from region 2 to region 4

[QUOTE=robbe;2276967]got nimo got kazaa and others i just need to re-encode from region 2 to region 4[/QUOTE] Use DVDShrink or DVD Fab HD Decrypter to make your dvd video region free.

k i will give it a go thanx