How To Justify Charging $11,000 For A Single Car Wash

vbimport

This is 30-year-old Gurcharn Sahota. He runs a car washing business out of his parents’ garage. Now, before you start laughing and calling him a failure, consider this: He regularly charges up to $11,000 to clean a single car. Here’s how.

Sahota specializes in cleaning high-end cars—the kind most of us can only dream of owning—and he does it incredibly well. Sometimes he’ll work for up to 250 hours on a single car and use gear such as a kit of 100 cleaning solutions, a microscope, wax priced at over $12,000 per tub, and a special paint gauge to leave cars perfectly spotless.

It’s fascinating to listen to Sahota talk about his work mostly because I only spend a handful of quarters each time I clean my own car, but also because I’d never considered car washing to be a high tech art.
Link: http://gizmodo.com/5601129/how-to-justify-charging-11000-for-a-single-car-wash

:cool::cool:

There are only two infinite things: the Universe and human stupidity, but I’m not sure about the Universe

:stuck_out_tongue:

The only way to justify that much is if he changes my old voltswagon into a bmw:iagree:

screamin’ & cryin’ bout the BLUES:cool::bow:

My moms truck isn’t even WORTH that much! :bigsmile:

Hmm, just as the person drives out with its clean-as-new car, a truck drives by going over a few muddy puddles and disaster . . . :doh:

With just an ordinary car wash, I’ve had this happen, arriving home with my car more dirty looking than before I went to the car wash and I’m sure no car wash would make the car any more immune to dirt than a standard car wash. :disagree:

Perhaps this is for those times when you’ve accidentally killed someone in your car, and you need to get rid of the DNA evidence? :stuck_out_tongue:

250 hours and USD 11,000…including materials…
Not taking into account materials, that is USD 44 an hour… a bargain if you ask me :wink:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2535474]Perhaps this is for those times when you’ve accidentally killed someone in your car, and you need to get rid of the DNA evidence? :p[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Pulp Fiction special.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2535474]Perhaps this is for those times when you’ve accidentally killed someone in your car, and you need to get rid of the DNA evidence? :p[/QUOTE]

That’s definitely impossible :disagree:

If you don’t believe me, click here :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Seán;2535469]Hmm, just as the person drives out with its clean-as-new car, a truck drives by going over a few muddy puddles and disaster . . . :doh:[/QUOTE]Don’t forget the pigeons and other birds. :rolleyes: