How to install license or registration key

i bought dvd fab platinum they say to save attachment file "key.dvdfabplatinum5’’ and that it will be my licence key they say to double click on it but i cant find it can anyone help?

Rosemary, welcome to the forums.

We have a subforum dedicated to DVDFab, so I’m going to move your thread over there where you will get better answers than in the Newbie forum.

[QUOTE=rosemaryjohnson;2202534]i bought dvd fab platinum they say to save attachment file "key.dvdfabplatinum5’’ and that it will be my licence key they say to double click on it but i cant find it can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

Hi Rosemary and welcome,

The email that you received contains an attachment which is your reg key.
It sounds like you understand this…I have no idea why you can’t locate the attachment unless it is being blocked by your email server or a filter on your end. If this is the case however, you shouldn’t have received the email at all.

You can request that the reg key be sent again. The process is automatic and takes only seconds depending upon your connection.

Click on this link:

http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

Be certain you use the same email address that you used for the purchase
and also make sure that you have [B]DVDFab 5.x[/B] in the dropdown.

Hope this helps and let us know

Hi rosemaryjohnson

If you received the email using Outlook express or windows mail just double click on the email itself in the area that shows your emails that you have received, this should open the email in it’s own window and you should then see a Monkey icon in the attachment area which is the registreation key. make sure you save a copy of this email for future use if needed.

SJ :cool: