How To "Hide CD-R Media"

where’s the hide cr-d media button at?

Same thing happened to me. Right now it dosn’t work in my DVD-RW drive but I didn’t use the hide-cdr media yet?

Originally posted by DoubleM94
[B]where’s the hide cr-d media button at?

Same thing happened to me. Right now it dosn’t work in my DVD-RW drive but I didn’t use the hide-cdr media yet? [/B]

Its in the Windows expandable tray on the taskbar. near the digital clock down in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. If no CCD icon is in the tray you can put it there by clicking the Clone CD tray icon found within the Clone Cd folder on your Hard drive. Usually found in a similar location to C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD

Originally posted by Bulk

Its in the Windows expandable tray on the taskbar. near the digital clock down in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. If no CCD icon is in the tray you can put it there by clicking the Clone CD tray icon found within the Clone Cd folder on your Hard drive. Usually found in a similar location to C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD

I found it but I can’t click on it.

Originally posted by DoubleM94
[B]

I found it but I can’t click on it. [/B]
Run it like Bulk explained

“C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe”

Left Click, choose option. If your locale is US or JP it won’t be there. Read the FAQ which explains all about it :wink:

Originally posted by FutureProof
[B]Run it like Bulk explained

“C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe”

Left Click, choose option. If your locale is US or JP it won’t be there. Read the FAQ which explains all about it :wink:

[/B]

I live in the US, so that was the problem. However, I found the program that enables it. Thanks